YOUTH FORMATION UPDATE
Young Disciples (9th-11th grade):
Life Nights kicked off on September 20th. Visit our Facebook "St. Bernadette Young Disciples" page to view the video of our first Life Night. For the upcoming schedule and covid procedures, please visit the Young Disciples 9th-12th page. For future Life Nights all are welcome!
Homeschool packets were mailed out on September 4th. If you do not recieve your packet by September 14th, please call Amanda at the church office.
Homeschool workbook pick up continues for Kindergarten through 8th grade at the church office.
Classes for those attending will begin as follows:
4th & 5th grade / BRIDGE will start on Monday, September 28th @ 5:45 p.m.
6th, 7th & 8th grade / EDGE will begin on Tuesday, October 6th @ 6 p.m.
Sundays 7 a.m., 9 a.m., 11 a.m. & 5:30 p.m.
Monday - Friday: 6:30 a.m.
Monday - Thursday: 6 p.m.
St. Bernadette is switching to a new Mobile App, please sign up for this App as our old App is quickly failing to operate. Please click on the appropriate image below to join, once you have the App select St. Bernadette as your parish.
We also ask that you turn ON the Notifications so that we can send you messages informing you of up coming events, cancelations, Holy Day Mass times, etc.
Text ParishApp1 to 555888
Text ParishApp2 to 555888
409 Funderburk Avenue
Houma, LA 70364
The Diocese of Houma-Thibodaux has set up an Outreach Line for all victims/survivors of sexual abuse. In continuing our commitment to support and healing, we invite and encourage people who have been hurt or sexually abused recently or in the past by clergy, religious or other employees of the Diocese of Houma-Thibodaux, to call our outreach line. The Outreach operates from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm daily Monday through Friday. A trained mental health professional responds to the line.
Diocese of Houma-Thibodaux Sexual Abuse Outreach Line (985) 873-0026
- Father Andre' Melancon, Pastor
- Fr. Paul Birdsall, Associate Pastor
- Deacon Jimmy Brunet, Deacon
- Deacon James Lefevre, Deacon
- Vicki Breaux, Bookkeeper/Parish Secretary
- Wanda Fos, Youth Formation Coordinator (K-8th) / Children's Minister
- June Gonzales, Church Environment
- Al Hargis, Custodian
- Becky Landry, Receptionist/Youth Formation Assistant/Safe Environment Coordinator
- Amanda Rodriguez, Youth Formation Coordinator (9th-12th)
- Lydia Landry, School Principal
- Elise LeBoeuf, School Assistant Principal